Center for African Immigrants and Refugees Organization
CAIRO Preschool is an inclusive multicultural preschool program. We provide high quality education and care for preschool aged children. We serve all children and families from all different backgrounds and cultures and abilities. We have a diverse teaching team that we carefully selected to reflect the children and families that we serve. We offer culturally and linguistically responsive teaching for the children who are still learning English. Many staff in our program speak the same language with children and they are able to provide language support to the children. Staff who do not speak the same language with children, they have enough experience working with the diverse population and are able to support the children's learning and able to meet the children's needs.
- Culturally responsive curriculum
- High-quality public funded program
- Reggio Emelia & Montessori Values
- Serves children ages 3-4 years old
- Serves families living at or below 200% of the FPL
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided